This is my idea so far. It'll be a world of levels that focus on jumping probably. I'm scared of how many platforms I may have to make. Maybe I'll cheat a bit.
Today I programmed in the morning and worked on graphics in the afternoon (with loads of breaks because weekend). I could totally turn that into a habit. Making graphics is really relaxing after all that thinking.
Set the camera bounds when loading the level... (Have I done this?)Now I have :) Start work on collision detection before doing anything fancy
- Remeber to code it in such a way that the character can change size at any time
Find a way to define all solid objects as polygonsnow i just need some convenient way to load them Figure out how to detect collisions between these polygons and the playerand move the player out of them apropriately
- Decide on how to determine when the character is on the ground
Flipping the polygon of the character
- Entering polygons via CSV (probably)
- Work out an animation class
- Improve the camera
- Set up an option for 2x size graphics